Friday, November 13, 2009

All Tracks

I've compiled all (but 6) songs for the new album. It's time to start cutting tracks. I want to get this list down from 35 to somewhere between 8 and 13 tracks. Please let me know if you're interested in helping me decide. Thanks!

Here are the track titles (samples coming soon):
  1. Failure
  2. Better
  3. Go to Sleep
  4. Pretend
  5. Solitary Man
  6. You Can't Make Me Happy
  7. Love Goes Crazy
  8. Lost
  9. My Word
  10. A Life of Regret
  11. Ghost/Apparition
  12. Loser
  13. Dying is a Gruelling Process
  14. Dead Rides
  15. Clear Day
  16. Long Walks
  17. Too Sober (ver 1)
  18. Too Sober (ver 2)
  19. Everything
  20. I Lay My Last Breath
  21. Hope
  22. Child
  23. (untitled_2)
  24. Lethargy
  25. (untitled_1)
  26. Some Nights End Well, Others...
  27. Nadja
  28. Black Bag
  29. Elysium
-Graham[at]lachrymalquietus.com

1 comment:

3A6N9 said...

I Want To Listen To Every Song :)