Monday, December 07, 2009

Wishing Well



Lyrics:
I'm wishing you well
Goodbye, I can't do this anymore
I hope that you feel the same
We've got to move on

I'm wishing you well
And I wish you'd stop calling me
Don't you know that I feel the same?
But I want to move on, so


Throw me down the wishing well
And forget about all of me
Let our memories drown
Let our hearts be free


I'm wishing you well
I'm sure you'll have a great time
Call me when you get there
I'll make sure I'm around

I'm wishing you well
And I hope you can move on
I hope you can move on
Please tell me when you've moved on, as you


Throw me down the wishing well
You'll forget about all of me
Let our memories drown
Let our hearts be free again, as you

Throw me down the wishing well
And forget about all of me
Let our memories drown
Let our hearts be free at last.

No comments: