Thursday, June 03, 2010

SILENT sessions

SILENT sessions is a project I dabbled with back in October 2009, and will now bring to life from June 2010 onwards.

The aim of the project is to record a simple, improvised song for guitar and voice each day. If possible, I will post the new song everyday(1) and at the end of each month I will release the month's collection of songs for free download.

The songs won't be amazing, but I invite you to see my song writing process at it's most minimal stages, and this is an opportunity to hear versions of songs that may appear on later Lachrymal Quietus releases.

Follow the link below to listen to the songs so far:
http://bit.ly/lqsilentsessions

I always welcome feedback and other comments. I hope that you will enjoy this project and that it might last a long time.

Thank you,
Graham.



(1) If anyone knows a good file-storing website that will allow me to stream media, please let me know. Thanks!

No comments: