Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Not Yet Ready

Lots of new stuff coming from Lachrymal Quietus artists, but delayed.

Firstly, the +AMULET release "Monster Bits" was scheduled for release May 10, 2011 but I believe it will have to be delayed. The artwork is still pending as are some new songs. I had intended to release it as a 5-song EP but this is not financially reasonable. Some demos are available to those that are interested. http://www.myspace.com/addamulet

Second, Quiet Lakes is working on a series of Melvins cover songs for a tribute concert. I will release recordings as free digital downloads closer to July 17, 2011, the date of the concert. http://www.myspace.com/quietlakes

I'm also working on covers of classic 80s synth pop songs, including Blue Monday, Living on Video, Shout, and lots more. It's a fun project, but very time consuming trying to recreate the classic sounds of the 80s. I'll start releasing them as soon as Jay and I decide on a proper name for the project.

Anyway, I hope you're excited as these releases will be here sooner than you know. In the meantime, please keep enjoying the BoC / Quiet Lakes split "Missing Endings." You can listen to clips on the Lachrymal Quietus youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/lachrymalquietus

Thank you!
Graham Bucci
--Lachrymal Quietus
http://www.lachrymalquietus.com

No comments: