Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sunday Morning

Before there was Lachrymal Quietus there was Split Serenade, a band with many problems. We had more member changes in a year than any high school band should ever imagine. Anyway, in grade 11 I wrote this song, Sunday Morning, which was at the time very emotional, it still reminds me of the incident it's about. Well, completely by random I found an old Apple Paint file called "Sunday Morning single.cwk" Opened it up and here's a little design I did for the song. Sort of along the same lines as the brochure I made in Semester 2 Illustrator class. I think the design makes it pretty obvious that I listened to a lot of Numetal at the time. *embarrassing* On the plus side, this is probably one of the most commercial songs I ever wrote... if that's a plus?


You can click on the picture if you'd like to hear the song.

No comments: